Having a healthy and clear skin requires hydration, nutrition and collagen production. Aging, pollution, UV radiation and dehydration can cause discoloration, wrinkles and enlarged pores which threatens the overall skin health and can affect your appearance and self esteem. It is important to keep in mind that your skin has the ability to regenerate at any age; however, as collagen production reduces with age, you need to stimulate it to help your skin stay healthy and youthful.
Hydrafacial is an advanced technology based on non-invasive methods to help your skin rejuvenate and maintain natural collagen production to reduce wrinkles and discoloration, as well as increasing the overall skin health, Hydrafacial is a non-invasive method for cleansing and rejuvenation of your skin. This modern method claims to be the most effective remedy for skin rejuvenation. Hydrafacial is a multi step process where dead skin cells are removed and then a combination of serums are employed to treat the skin.
Hydrafacial is more advanced than previous methods of skin cleansing. Instead of using rigid particles for exfoliation, hydrafacial benefits from a new technology that combines the power of water and vacuum to safely cleanse your skin from pollution and dead skin cells and deeply moisturize it to induce collagen production and maintain a lasting effect.
Hydrafacial will have the following benefits for your skin:
• Increasing the firmness and flexibility of your skin
• Removing whiteheads and blackheads
• Reducing wrinkles and signs of aging
• Reducing acne and inflammation
• Removing acne scars and dark spots
• Moisturizing the skin
• Balancing the sebum to avoid acne or dryness
Hydrafacial or Hydroderm therapy consists of different steps and each of them has its special function:
• Exfoliation: the micro sized drops of water help extract pollution, dead skin cells and excess sebum from the skin pours. Hydro-Derm head of the machine performs this step and you will feel the coolness of water on your skin.
• Extraction: the Hydro-extraction head with its unique design, creates a vacuum that extracts all the excess material and deeply cleanses your pores. You will feel the slight vaccum on your skin.
• Nutrition and hydration: Hydro-fusion head will inject the nutritions and moisturizing elements deep into the skin. Hyaluronic acid and peptides are proven anti-aging and rejuvenating materials used in this process. Vitamins and antioxidants are also used to keep the skin healthy and hydrated. These serums are not just topical and penetrate through your skin pores to repair the skin from inside out. Keeping the skin hydrated induces natural collagen production which will keep the skin naturally lifted and elastic.
• Massaging: while the hydrafacial head is at work cleansing and hydrating your skin, it moves all across your face and applies a gentle massage. This process stimulates blood circulation and accelerates the natural detoxification of lymphatic nodes.
Since it takes about 30 days for the cells to regenerate, you can repeat your session monthly to see the continued effect of this treatment and keep your skin clear and wrinkle free.
• Do not apply any cleansing methods such as peeling or laser treatment 2 weeks before hydrafacial.
• One week after Botox injection and two weeks after gel injection you can do a hydrafacial. You can inject gel or Botox after hydrafacial treatment.
• Shaving is not recommended on the same day as hydrafacial treatment. If you wish to shave before treatment, you should do it at least three hours prior to treatment.
HydraFacial price ranges from AED 499 Up to aed 899 per Sessions
Yes, Hydrafacial is not an invasive process and is suitable for all skin types including aged and sensitive skin. It is safe to apply hydrafacial treatment even despite skin diseases such as psoriasis or eczema.
Each hydrafacial treatment session takes about 30 to 40 minutes.
The doctor will suggest a routine based on your skin type after thoroughly examining your skin. If you wish to have a clear and bright skin for a special occasion, one sessions will suffice. But to reach a certain goal in your skin health, you will need to follow the doctors recommendations since to remove deep scene scars or wrinkles you will require regular sessions. If you wish to keep your skin youthful and clear, you will most likely require monthly sessions to maintain the effect of this treatment.
No. Hydrafacial treatment is gentle on the skin and cause no discomfort while being applied. All you feel is the movement and coolness of the handpiece and a little vacuum on your skin.
The results are immediately visible after hydrafacial treatment. Your skin texture will be soft and smooth right after treatment and any redness or inflammation will disappear within an hour. You can safely apply makeup the following day and make sure to protect your skin against sunlight using a good sunscreen.
In microdermabrasion method, the abrading of upper skin layer is performed using micro sized diamonds, while in hydrafacial method this process employs micro-drops of water and suction to remove dead skin. Hydrafacial is more gentle on the skin and has the benefit of simultaneous hydration. Generally, hydrafacial is considered to be an improved version of microdermabrasion and is preferred for general cleansing and rejuvenation, while microdermabrasion might be more effective for treating stretch marks and deep cleansing.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or a free consultation, please leave your info and we will contact you as soon as possible.